Marketing & Development Internships
We are looking for individuals who would like to gain experience in fundraising for non-profits. The Marketing & Development Intern plays an important role by providing administrative support to the Program Director and participating in fundraising activities including grant writing, database management, donor relations, direct mail appeals, and special events.
Duties and tasks:
The Marketing & Development Intern will be assigned to;
- Conduct research on potential donors, strategic partners, markets, and industries.
- Maintain donor files and other development materials
- Draft correspondence, reports, proposals, and donor appeals
- Assist the development staff in planning donor events and other activities
- Ability to prepare press releases and to contact with media is preferred
The responsibility of the Project Intern will be centered around general projects of the Rumi Forum including the organization of speaker series, conferences, seminars, international trips, and social responsibility projects.
Duties and tasks:
The Project Intern will be assigned to;
- Reach out to government, corporate and media officials, opinion-makers, academics, diplomats, clergy and other civic leaders
- Maintaining contacts database
- Editing speeches and interviews, preparing news updates for the website working with the webmaster
- Ability to prepare press releases and contact with media is preferred
Pursuing an undergraduate / graduate degree in International Relations, Public Policy, Political Science, Peace, and Conflict Resolution, Sociology, Journalism, Communications, Religious Studies, Theology, or other related fields in social sciences.
How to Apply:
The last day to apply for Summer 2021 Internship is March 29, 2021.
Applicants should email a resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All internships are unpaid unless stated otherwise. The duration of the Summer 2021 internship is between June 1 and August 13, 2021. The number of weekly hours is flexible and will be indicated on the internship certificate upon completion.
If you have any questions, please email all inquiries to email@example.com.