Research Internships – Online/Onsite
The Research Intern will assist with the preparation of publications in peace, conflict resolution, community cohesion, multiculturalism, pluralism, social justice, and interfaith issues.
Duties and tasks:
- The Research Intern will be assigned to;
- Write, revise, and edit reports, blog posts, opinions, social media content, etc.
- Assist in preparing and editing updates for Rumi Forum’s website
- Follow, attend and report related events in Washington DC
- Ability to prepare press releases and contact with media is preferred
Marketing & Development Internships – Online/Onsite
We are looking for individuals who would like to gain experience in fundraising for non-profits. The Marketing & Development Intern plays an important role by providing administrative support to the Program Director and participating in fundraising activities including grant writing, database management, donor relations, direct mail appeals, and special events.
Duties and tasks:
The Marketing & Development Intern will be assigned to;
- Conduct research on potential donors, strategic partners, markets, and industries.
- Maintain donor files and other development materials
- Draft correspondence, reports, proposals, and donor appeals
- Assist the development staff in planning donor events and other activities
- Ability to prepare press releases and to contact with media is preferred
Pursuing an undergraduate / graduate degree in International Relations, Public Policy, Political Science, Peace, and Conflict Resolution, Sociology, Journalism, Communications, Religious Studies, Theology, or other related fields in social sciences.
How to Apply:
The last day to apply for Fall 2021 Internship is July 9, 2021.
Applicants should email a resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
All internships are unpaid unless stated otherwise. The duration of the Fall 2021 internship is between August 23 and December 17, 2021. The number of weekly hours is flexible and will be indicated on the internship certificate upon completion.
If you have any questions, please email all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.